Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beautiful Girl!

Look at the gorgeous eyes on this beauty! I had so much fun this morning with this little gal! We just played around outside her house and in her bedroom while I grabbed these shots of her. We had several outfit changes for this little fashionita! Wow, she was just so much fun! Thanks my little friend!




A great picture does not always need a great smile. I think she looks so perfect here! I love all the colors.

But then a good smile always makes for a nice picture as well! :)




Here we were at the end of our shoot and we decided to go in search of Santa. We never did find him but look how cute she looks while searching him out! :)






What a fun time we had and I had another tough time picking out the best to share with you!!!
Gin

No comments: