Monday, November 12, 2007

When it rains, it pours!!!

You'll never hear me complaining about all the work I have had during the last week. I have been on my toes, literally, snapping pictures all week! I am so excited to say that I had the fantastic opportunity to take black and white and sepia photographs of all the preschoolers at St. Luke's Lutheran School in Oviedo last week. It was a busy few days but I had a great time doing it and the kids were just phenomenal. I will share a few of their photos with you once I get permission from their parents. I think the photos turned out great; of course there are kids that I just couldn't get a good picture of but it was not for lack of trying! It is hard sometimes to shoot a moving target. But those moving targets often gave me some great pictures! Kids are just a joy to photograph and each one has their own unique personality that they shared with me during those few minutes I got to spend with them. Today when I went back to do some make ups for the kids who were absent I was greeted so kindly by every child I saw. They all wanted me to take their pictures again, I only wish I had the time to do it! What a great job this was for me!

I did want to share some of my photos from a session this weekend. Once again I was taking photos of moving targets. And once again I got some beautiful pictures of these little guys. I love their little sweather vests and the colors were perfect with the late afternoon sun, the water and the grass. Hope you enjoy these shots as much as I did taking them. Thanks you two for a fun afternoon!!! :)

Gin










How cute is brotherly love?? This little guy just adores his big brother and you can see it throughout the shoot!

No comments: