Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cutie Pies!



Look at these super cute little guys I had the joy of photographing today. They were so good for me and their little dog was just a delight! I had a great time with the boys today laughing, playing and taking some fantastic photographs of them. We took these gorgeous shots in their picturesque backyard. It was so beautiful with the lake behind them and the moss hanging from the huge trees. It was not too hard to get gorgeous photos of the boys when they were so good and the surroundings were so spectalular!

Thanks guys, you were just so good for me today!
Gin





Look at the dog just watching from the background as the boys took a moment to just have some fun! What a great keepsake this one is!

In a house full of boys it is hard to get just one kiddo, I did not plan this photo but it turned out to be one of my favorites. I love that the older brother is behind the little one! Too cute!



This may have been one of my toughest times I've had when it came to choosing photos to share. There were just so many cute ones! I especially love the ones of them interacting with one another. You can really see their relationships in these photos. I did take a few individual shots but my favorites are by far the ones of them together. I hope you enjoyed my selection...I could have shared many more! :) Thanks again, my little friends!

No comments: